Thursday, January 27, 2011

A TASTE OF MY WITS AND WISDOM

An Equation contains and (=)sign
AN EXPRESSION "DOES NOT" CONTAIN AN (=) SIGN


Equations can be solved, whereas
EXPRESSIONS CAN ONLY BE EVALUATED.
........
>>>>>>>>>>>>


Expressions can be turned into Equations however by filling in the blanks,
But prescribing a psychotropic medication would be the oppisite by creating more blanks.
More variables such as the side effects of the drug, causeing symptoms that which it's origional "INTENT" was to cure.

There has never been any demonstration of a chemical or neurological imbalance demonstrated to be associated with a psychological disorder.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Side effects may include: Hallucinations, increased aggression, psychotic episodes,
neurosis, Ideation, Irritability, Impulsitivity, agitation, mood swings, confusion,
withdrawls, nervousness, anxiety, headache, sensory disturbances, nausea,
dizziness, nightmares, and psychosis.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"In response to the question "Is that your conclusion that this man is a malingerer?" Dr Unsworth responded: "I wouldn't be testifying if I didn't think so, unless I was on the other side, then it would be a post traumatic condition"


LADNER v.... HIGGINS, 1954
Louisiana Appellate Court"

No comments:

Post a Comment